Tuesday 14 January 2014

Welcome new Dressy girl Nicole.

Last but by no means least we want to introduce new Dressy Girl Nicole...


Hi!  I'm a former kindergarten teacher who is now a stay at home mom to my 2 little girls.  My hubby is supportive of all my crafty pursuits and that says a lot about him because I love all kinds of crafts from making headbands, bows, & designing dresses to making party favors and now cards!!  I am a newcomer on the stamping scene and have met so many wonderful crafting friends already thanks to the common joy of card making and coloring with Copic markers.  I would color all day long if my family would let me...!!  Lol! My favorite colors are the blue greens (affectionately called the BG's) and I try to sneak them into every card I make!! 
I love to get crafty with my girls (ages 8 & 6) and let them color images right along side me.  It's a fun hobby for us all to share!! 
I'm so happy to be joining the fabulous team of ladies at All Dressed Up!!  These digis are so adorable and make me smile every time I see them!!  :) :)

And here is one of Nicoles beautiful cards featuring All Dressed Up



We hope you will give Nicole a warm Dressy Welcome. 
Don't forget to check back tomorrow at 5pm GMT for our new image launch, new challenge and our first ever blog hop, where some fun prizes can be won. 

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Nicole. Glad to have you aboard :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! Love all the orange on this and it's never too early to start on those fall cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all Nicoles cards x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to a wonderful team Nicole! Your work is amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have you with us, Nicole! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Nicole!!! So happy to see you here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team, so glad to be working with you instead of following you! lol
    Hugs KElly

    ReplyDelete